Tuesday, September 26, 2006

30 Days- Day 26

I looked all the way in the back of my cupboards yesterday, and low and be hold, 6 BOXES of instant maccaroni and cheese!!!! They were hiding!!!!!

We spent the weekend in a camper at the beach with my parents. As predicted, my mom had all kinds of yummies! Ice cream, Cranberry Almond Cruncy (which she sent me home with!), soda, soda, soda, cheese (that ran out on week one of 30 Days of Nothing), yogurt, cookies, I could go on! She made grilled cheese sandwiches with mozzerela and pepperoni inside, which we dipped in heated spaghetti sauce. Sooooo tasty!!!

I'm extremely excited that Sept. is almost over, but it really doesn't have so much to do with 30 Days of Nothing coming to an end. Well...,maybe just a little! There are thing I'd really like to buy afterall! But actually, my excitement has more to do with the fact that the courts in Ethiopia are reopening and our paperwork for our kids is completely ready to go!!!!!! We're ready for our courtdate!!!! I think there's some major holiday this week in Ethiopia, so I don't expect anything. But next week, let's just say that I'm already living on the edge of my seat and I don't think that's going to lessen any next week! My birthday is in the middle of October. What a gift that would be for my children to be legally mine!!!!

1 comment:

richlisad said...

Our prayer is that the courts are wide open for you guys, and we can bring home our kids at the same time!